Leadership and Communication
Description of Course
Communication is core to great leadership therefore participants will work together to discuss effective communication skills in the context of social care practice, what barriers exist to achieve these and what they can do to ensure focussed conversations.
Who is it for?
What will I learn?
• Understand the key concepts and definition of leadership
• Recognise the skills and qualities required to be a good leader
• Understand the key social care drivers and enablers and their responsibilities as a Social Care or Health Care worker in this
• Are able to promote and build leadership in care
• Recognise effective communication skills in Social Care practice and solutions to barriers to achieving these
• Enable person centred focussed communication when working with people who access services